They will be Received

They will be Received

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Adding Photos

Hi everyone, I just wanted to stop by and place a few pictures of me and some of my favorite things. And yes that black & white cat is a thing. If have ever met Eliot, you know he's an odd cat. You see he is on the top of our shower, stalking the showerhead and waiting for his oppertunity to attack. He is still afraid of water but for some reason he seems to be pissed at the showerhead. I know I haven't seen many of you in awhile but I have chose to grow a beard. It came in pretty damn good. I have never grown a full beard being that you had to have full growth by your next shift. So two days was just not enough time to really come in to it's own. Now I have the time to do things like grow a beard. The photo above me and next the cat is a photo of a photo of one of my favorite paces on Earth, Safeco Field. The picture was taken at the time of the first pitch ever thrown at Safeco for a Mariners game. It was thrown by Jamie Moyer, a change-up for a strike, I know this because I have he picture. Oh this last one is not of a NASA picture but an album cover to one of my most loved albums, Meddle by Pink Floyd. For those of you who have not listened to it or have forgot about it, the songs on there are some of the best that the group has ever written. You have the 23 minute Echoes which was penned by Richard Wright with supporting credit fom the rest the band. Then there is the opening track One of These Days, which I feel is a percurser to One of My Turns on The Wall. It has that dramatic build up the the finally, which are the only lyrics "One of these days/ I'm going to cut you/ into little pieces." Ahh, happy times. Actually it was happy times full of creativity and good time. The third of the six songs on the album, that are on my iPod is, San Tropez which such a joyful and pleasant listen that even your Mom, who is hooked on Elvis and Perry Como, can enjoy this tune with out wondering what the hell they are listening to. You can tell they that it's Pink Floyd, you like it don't you? Enough with my album review but, I know this, that Meddle and the songs I mentioned are a must to be listened too. It looks like a simple stop and post became a little more than expected.
 
And these are just a few things that Chef Geno Knows ...  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment